Parkway Center's sheltered care floor is licensed by the State of Illinois for 29 beds, however, a majority of our residents opt for private apartments. The small size of our facility affords us the opportunity to give each resident personal attention.
Our caring nursing staff promotes independence while providing assistance with activities of daily living and personal care. Our nurse administers and manages medication and a plan of care for each resident therefore removing the burden from our resident.
• Licensed Nurse & CNA on duty 24 Hours
• All medication dispensed by nurse
• Three meals per day
• All utilities except telephone provided
• Weekly housekeeping & laundry
• Jacuzzi, exercise bike & treadmill